Tomorrow Entertainment’s vision is to be the leading provider of premium experience-based leisure and entertainment venues across Asia Pacific.
The company was established in 2016 after the successful launch of our first BOUNCE venue in Bangkok at The Street in December 2015. Tomorrow Entertainment aims to leverage its industry expertise to create a premium leisure and entertainment business across Asia Pacific.
- In December 2015, the first BOUNCE venue was opened in Bangkok at The Street Ratchada.
- In June 2016 the first BOUNCE venue was opened in Singapore, establishing BOUNCE as the largest indoor trampoline park in Singapore.
- In September 2016, the second BOUNCE venue was opened in Bangkok at EmQuartier shopping mall in Sukhumvit.
- In November 2017, the first Zero Latency venue is opened at Suntec City Mall in Singapore.
- In June 2018, Zero Latency soft-launched in Galaxy Macau, awaiting full regulatory approval in November.
- In September 2018, the first Zero Latency venue is opened in Bangkok at the Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square.
Following the successful launch of Tomorrow Entertainment’s first six venues, the company is also looking at augmenting overall growth by developing a number of company-owned entertainment concepts from late 2018 into 2019.